Monday, September 8, 2008

Wow this weekend was very relaxing! Nicole and Jon went to thier dad's for the weekend. Tyler was working and then out riding with friends all weekend. Melody went riding with Ty and was at the fair. Corine went to her Grandmas house and spent the night. Jim and the baby was who I spent most of the weekend with. We went shopping and out to eat. We even got in a nap tpgether. The house is never that quiet. I guess with them all getting older, they will have more and more things to do on their own. Today is Corines 12th Bday. I am going to make her a chocolate cake per her reguest. We do a small celabration with just us ( that live in the house ) on the Bday and then a party on the weekend. So we always have cake twice for each Bday. It's a good thing I don't like cake! Anyeay, I must do a little catch up around the house as didn't do much but relax this weekend so off to the laundry room, YUCK!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have 6 wonderful children. I can not belive I have this beautifully crazy life!