Monday, September 15, 2008

This weekend was very busy. We had Corine's 12th birthday party. She had some of her friends and our family. It was nice to see everyone. The baby was so tired from all the excitement. He got held so much. Corine got guitar hero and the adults played that for a bit and that was fun. The house is a wreck but thats ok. I guess I have something to do today now that everyone has gone to work/school. I think Corine had a nice birthday. She went shopping with my mom yesterday and spent some of her money. She has such a hard time with parties it is hard to tell if she had a good time but I think she did.

On another note, I have mastitis again. I had to go to urgent care/after hours late Friday night to get some more antibiotics. I am so bummed this is happening. I asked the doc how to prevent it and he said quiting breastfeeding is the only way. I don't want to yet so I will see how it goes after I am done with the meds this time. I love being so close to my baby and he is more than likely my last baby and I want to do all I can for him. When I was at the doc office I was able to weigh the baby and hes so big! He weighs 13 lbs 6.7 oz! He is 9 weeks old. I love watching him get bigger. He is soooo cute! When we were at doc office on Friday, Jim was holding the baby and the baby went pop and it leaked all over Jim's shirt! It was so funny. The look on Jim's face was priceless! We had to change him and clean him up on the exam table. Funny stuff.

Nicole had her Volleyball games yesterday and she won 3 out of 4 games. They all looked so cute. This was her first game and she was a bit stiff on the court but she will get better. I can't wait to she what she does in the future. She has just been really growing as a person and I like who she is so much. Even though she was a brat during Corine's birthday party. They all have those days.

One more thing, Jon got his Cello and it is smaller then I thought it would be. He looks so cute playing it. I can't wait for a concert. He is short and watching him play this huge instrument is funny. He is so excited to be playing. I hope he does well and sticks with it. The learning of new instruments is so hard, for those of us that have to listen to the practice!

1 comment:

My heart to my head said...

Hey I saw your blog and did a google search to see if there were alternate treatments I found this site http://www.askdrsears.com/html/2/t022200.asp It has some good advice and it doesnt say stop at all in fact just the opposite. I have a lot of respects for Dr.'s but frankly they dont know everything. Good Luck

About Me

My photo
I have 6 wonderful children. I can not belive I have this beautifully crazy life!