Tuesday, September 2, 2008

More hands please

I was just trying to cook some dinner, something that I have neglected to do for quite some time and realized that I need more hands! I just don't know how to juggle a newborn while cooking, cleaning and anything else that might reqire more than one hand or more than 3 minutes. I can't wait for the sleepy wrap. I hope it works! I can see myself wearing a baby while doing all my chores. He is currently laying in his crib (for the third time) and not really liking it. I wish he would nap in it but perhaps when he is a bit older. I took some new pics of the baby today and they are so cute. I will add them later. We thats all for now as dinner is almost done! Now I have gotten eating down to a one handed job!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have 6 wonderful children. I can not belive I have this beautifully crazy life!