Thursday, August 28, 2008

This is my life

So it all started with a night at the bar of all places. I meet what turned out to be the love of my life. I already had 2 kids and he had 3. After being together for five years, we got pregnant. This has been such a fun ride. Our children are all so much older so the baby has been a very new and exciting experience.
Ok so that is the base. Let's jump right into the fun of daily life with 6 kids in the house. So today I was just hanging out with my like I do almost every Thursday and then I came home. I was meet at the car door by children in panic. I guess I should state the kids ages so you don't think I am leaving small children to fend for themselves. We have Melody and Tyler (the twins) 14 years old and just started high school. Nicole 13 in 8th grade. Corine 12 in 7th grade. And Jon is 10 in 5th grade. And then we have baby Jimmy, he is 7 weeks old and goes everywhere with me. Anyway, the girls were walking home from school and were meet be the neighborhood bully and her friends. She started in on the girls telling them she is going to kick their butts and so on. I am not sure why she has it in for them other then Tyler turned her down when she wanted to be his girlfriend. Oh how I wish I could fight all the battles for them.

2 comments:

Leslee said...

6 kids! Holy cow, you should wear my cape!

Leslee said...

Oh and as for tips on blogging...

Just be yourself. Blogging is just writing about life as you see it. And have fun, surf around on different blogs and see how other people do stuff.

About Me

My photo
I have 6 wonderful children. I can not belive I have this beautifully crazy life!