Friday, August 29, 2008

Dog from hell

So I am so annoyed! I have the worst but smartest dog ever! She is 2 1/2 and she has been hell. She is a boxer/ridge back mix and I got her to keep my older male boxer company while I was gone all day. She has chewed up EVERYTHING in the house. I don't mean normal stuff like dogs do but like she's has eaten all the screens from the windows. She has eaten all the cords of of everything. She eats the cabinets, the girls panties, remote controls I mean anything. So she has been staying outside more and she does;t like that so she scratches the sliding glass door. I mean for hours til you let her in she will scratch and jump on the door. So I thought she will get over it if we just show her she won't be let in til its time. NO! She broke out the basement window and climbed in! I just can't believe it. What dog does that? I don't know what to do with her anymore. We fixed to window and she just came wagging in the house this morning, again through the window! I think if I got rid of her now my kids and other dog will be hurt/mad. I am so frustrated I could scream!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

We used to have a Boxer mix and he would chew EVERYTHING! I don't know if it is a breed thing or what but I thought that it should stop once he was pretty much past "puppyhood", but it didn't...good luck!

Amaya Perez said...

That's a tough one, my husky used to do that.
In her case, once we established a more or less predictable schedule for her walks and such, she got better. But I'll tell you, nowadays, I use my safety gate for blocking her out of rooms I don't want her in (she is getting older so other than destroying the gates which she's done when highly motivated, she doesn't jump over).

About Me

My photo
I have 6 wonderful children. I can not belive I have this beautifully crazy life!