Saturday, August 30, 2008

Need some time

This is not what I wanted for today. With is being a 3 day weekend I just wanted some time to relax and maybe fit a few minutes with Jimmy alone or at least mostly alone. I wanted to go for a drive and get the sleepy wrap (for baby wearing) and he wanted some of the older kids to go. Well I have been here all week with kids and just thought it would be nice to have a quiet ride together. So I didn't want to go any longer, not telling him why. Now this mad him a bit angry or annoyed and instead of having nice time together, we haven't said much to each other since. Now all the kids are going their own way and I have still yet to leave the house. Oh well, this is how it goes, right? Maybe I just need a bit of a break. With being new to being at home with the kids, and the new demands of a newborn, I am a little overwhelmed. And I have been feeling a bit well, forgotten. I mean why doesn't he want a little time together. Maybe I just miss the way we used to be and this is just an adjustment period. There's always tomorrow.

2 comments:

Leslee said...

{{hugs}}
Men never get it. You have to tell them what they're going to do.

mommywynn said...

Remember I am always willing to babysit if you need some time off! Love you all!

About Me

My photo
I have 6 wonderful children. I can not belive I have this beautifully crazy life!