Friday, August 29, 2008

Feeling better

I am feeling better today. I got mastitis and that was not very fun at all. I went to the doc and got some medicine and very much better today. We went to eat and I even went to walmart. Baby Jimmy is so cute! He is growing and changing everyday. I was unable to hold him for a whole day because I was so sick so I am glad to be cuddling and packing him around all day again. He is really starting to have his own personality. He smiles and coos at all of us. The girls are really cute with him. He just loves them all to talk to him and he gives them each a big toothless grin. We were going to try to do a small trip this weekend but I think that is out the window. My mom freaked when I told her we were going to try to go for a overnight somewhere with the baby. I think it would be fine but whatever. Now I have a sick Hubby and one of the girls is not feeling well sooo I will hide the baby so he doesn't get all germed. Here's to good health!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that you had a rough time. I also hope that you and your family starts to feel better soon.

I love it that our babies are now starting to smile and interact with us. It make it easier when we have rough days.

Jaclyn and Devan Swallom said...

Mastitis sounds painful! I'm glad you're feeling better.. I hope that things start looking up soon!

About Me

My photo
I have 6 wonderful children. I can not belive I have this beautifully crazy life!